I know! I’ve made that mistake too. But let’s walk through this together.
- you can’t talk at the movies
- unless you’re that asshole who spends the whole movie talking or texting away (DON’T BE THAT PERSON)
- you can’t see each other
- the movies is a dark and cold setting – if this is your first date outside of where you normally see each other, do you really wanna be in THAT sort of place?
- it honestly gives the wrong idea
- maybe i’m the only one who sees it this way because of how my parents drilled certain things in me
- in saying so
- day-time movies are for hooking up and fooling around (who sits in a dark corner when you practically have the whole theater to yourself?)
But here’s the good news, you can go to the movies for your first date if dinner is first involved. The food at the stands are expensive anyway so it’s best to go on a full stomach. Here’s the other plus side: if dinner was a bust, you don’t have to stick it out for the movie.
Another list.. yayyy!! Anyways, here are some great places for a first date.
- Local diner – if you don’t mind being seen
- A park – be one with nature if that’s your thing
- An underrated restaurant – there’s just something about them
- The library – if it’s of common interest
- A coffee shop – great if you’re trying to get a feel of someone
Of course there are more places to go; the world is a vast place especially if you both have your own transportation.
Feel free to comment your best first dates, I love stories.